Do your vocal warmups with piano accompaniment.
- Pick an exercise. (Suggestions for each exercise are included, but you can obviously use them any way you or your vocal coach see fit.)
- Pick a starting note from the keyboard or the musical staff (green note) in treble or bass clef. (The range of the exercise will be displayed in blue).
- Select whether you want to move up or down a step when the exercise repeats.
- Press Play.
- Adjust the tempo. This can be used to totally change how each exercise is used for your voice.
- Adjust the amount of 'breath' the app gives you between each repetition.
You can change the tempo and 'breath' amount while it plays.
Don't let your intonation drift by trying to warm up a cappella. Have an accompanist in your pocket.