Provides a quick and easy way to hear a pitch for any written note or piano key you play.
- Play the piano and see the notation and name for what you are playing.
- Choose between Treble, Alto, Tenor, and Bass clefs.
- Touch the staff and see and hear the piano key play.
Be able to write down that melody you just composed so other musicians can play it.
Plunk out a melody without needing to be fluent in reading music. Just match written notes between Note Names & Pitches and your music.
A simple puzzle game.
- You win if the special piece STOPS on the center space.
- Once a piece begins moving, it keeps moving until it is blocked by another piece.
- If any piece is NOT blocked, it will move off the board.
- You lose if any piece moves off the board.
- No diagonal moves are allowed.
The object is to stop your piece on the center space.
Caution: This may become addictive.
A portal to speak with spirits.
It answers questions and gives sage advice.
- Think of a question and press "?".
- Ponder life and press "!".
Choose between two different displays by pressing the small icon representing the other display.
A "Magic 8 Ball" - with a whole lot more.
Do your vocal warmups with piano accompaniment.
- Pick an exercise. (Suggestions for each exercise are included, but you can obviously use them any way you or your vocal coach see fit.)
- Pick a starting note from the keyboard or the musical staff in treble or bass clef. (The top note of the exercise will be displayed in orange).
- Select whether you want to transpose up or down a step when the exercise repeats.
- Press Play.
- Adjust the tempo to fit your needs.
You can change all of these options while it plays.
Don't let your intonation drift by trying to warm up a cappella. Have an accompanist in your pocket.